Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Such a Doll

Hi Ladies,

I am sorry I have not posted anything new but it has been pretty busy for me lately and to post an outfit is really time consuming with a 7 year old and a 9 month old it is really hard to find the time.  I wanted to share this post since it has some items I purchased as gifts for myself for my birthday.  I do not own any Kardashion brand clothes but I am in love.  I love their fit, it seems to fit better on me since I am not thin at all and it seems to fit in all the right places.  I wanted to show 3 different ways I wore this top which was only about $23.  Please let me know your opinion love to read your comments.  Follow on instagram, bloglovin and google+.


Top and Printed Pants- Kardashian Collection
White Jeans - JCP
Black Pants - Express
Black Blazer - Forever21
Shoes and Bracelets - Charlotte Russe
Necklace- Local Store (Houston)
Bag - Chanel
Mkors Watch






 




 



 


 
 











 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. In love.. Love all 3 outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin LOVE the first outfit and I adore your bow bracelet!!!

    <3 Kali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently bought that bow bracelet at Charlotte Russe and came with other bracelets for only $5. Thank you so much Kali!

      Delete