Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Can Read In Blue, I Can Read In White, I Can Read Neon Color Too!

Happy Mother's Day Ladies,

Today turned out to be a great day.  My Tori had been sick for the past couple of days and well I had not slept good for the past few nights.  She woke up feeling a bit better today which allowed me to get up and get ready and pick up my mom to take her to the store so she can pick a gift since I was not able to go buy her something with Tori sick.  We also had breakfast together, I dropped her off and came home.  I changed the kiddos and changed myself.  Then out to eat with my hubby and the kids.  Had my favorite hot wings, curly fries, ranch and for the first tasted a coronarita LOL it was good!  Here is the outfit of the day.  Hope you all had a blessed day!



 
 
 

 
White Pants - JCP White Skinny Jeans
Blue Peplum - Forever21 Similar Here
Blue Heels - gojane.com Similar Here
Bag and Sunglasses - Local store here in Houston

6 comments: