Monday, June 17, 2013

Coral Me Maybe


Hi,
I have not been blogging much but have a couple of pictures from last weeks outfit. Wanted to post since it is one of my favorite colors. I love this coral color especially because it is so close to Summer and I am loving bright colors. I am staying away from black as much as I can but it is so hard.
What are your favorite colors this Summer??

Dress - Ross $10.99
Shoes - Charlotte Russe old n uncomfortable but very cute 😊
Necklace - gift (old)
Belt - local boutique here in Texas
Watch - Mkors
Bracelets - Charlotte Russe
Bag - LV Alma

Thanks to my friend Bonny Olvera for taking my pictures outside of Lakewood Church.

I love to read your comments! If you are following on Instagram, Bloglovin, google or my blog let me know so I can follow back!

















No comments:

Post a Comment