Hi girls! I wanted to share this post from StilettoMeUp blog.
A couple of weeks ago StilettoMeUp launched a contest through Instagram.
She made this contest fun and exciting. It was a small contest but it was very fun to come up with an outfit that I was inspired by one of hers.
The contest rules were as followed:
CONTEST RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Pick any outfit I’ve worn and posted on my IG and do your version of it.
- I’m looking for the best “StilettoMeUp Inspired” outfit out there.
- You don’t have to wear the same pieces I wore, or the same labels. As long as the outfit shows clear indication of being StilettoMeUp Inspired.
- The picture you post on Instagram has to be new and taken only for this contest.
- Title of the picture when you post it should be “StilettoMeUp Inspired #StilettoMeUpInspired“.
- Make sure to spell Stilettomeup the right way (one L, two T’s)
- Contest starts NOW and ends April 4th at midnight (PST)
- Winner will be announced April 4th.
- Prize of the winner: $200 to shop anywhere online.
The same night I submitted my picture was the deadline for this contest. I quickly went into my closet and started looking for an outfit that was inspired by hers. I came up with 4 outfits and had my husband was kind enought to take the pictures for me around 1 a.m. I ended up choosing only 2 outfits. By April 4th afternoon she announced the winner.
Ok now the winner…..
I love how she put her outfit together using mine as an inspiration. I love the jacket that she paired her jeans with. I think the color of her jeans goes very well with the color of her jacket. I also love that she popped the outfit with all red heels. The white spots on her jacket contrast the whole outfit perfectly. I love that she comes off very confident. Lastly, I love how she put her hair up and that she’s posing similar to me
That is cute! I think she killed it.
Email me so we can get you your $200 gift
Below are the posts I submitted on Instagram.
Even though it was a small contest it was very exciting for me to win, since there was a couple of hundred submissions. I picked a Tiffany chain as a gift which I am planning to give to my daughter when she gets a bit older.
To see the original posting please go to StilettoMeUp Blog