Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stay Classy

Good Evening Ladies,

I wanted to share with you a very easy simple outfit that I wore to work today.  Black and white are the most basic colors and tends to be the number 1 choice for a lot people in the office.  I have been trying to break that cycle in my department.  I tend to wear very bright colors and I like to wake up everyone in the office with my bright colors LOL.  That is from wearing very bright clothes or crazy prints all the way to wearing bright lipstick.  Today since I was in blah colors I decided to add a pink lippie which is Candy Yum Yum by Mac, the first time I wore my lipstick the attorney I work with said that my lipstick was very distracting ha,ha.  I also added gold accessories with my gold cap heels.

Lipstick - Mac Candy Yum Yum
Blouse - Sale rack from Forever21
Pants - NY & Co.
Heels, bracelets and necklace - Charlotte Russe
Bag- Burberry
Earrings - Tory Burch

Let me know what you guys think.  Thank you for stopping by and all of your comments.









 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment