Friday, May 24, 2013

Pink and Mint Leopard

Happy Friday Ladies,

Today's outfit was a bit colorful.  I ordered online this leopard mid-low top from Forever21 last week.  I really loved the pink and it just so happens that it matched my Mkors neon bag perfectly (I didn't even plan that one).  I was honestly thinking of wearing a different outfit that I had pictured in my own little mind but that didn't work out as I thought LOL but I always determined to look bright on Friday lol.  I did not want it to be all pink but I did want it colorful.  So I decided to add the mint heels to give it a colorblock type look.  Hope you like!  And again was not really going to post since I did not think much of the outfit but a lot of you IG ladies requested a picture of my outfit since I got a lot of compliments on my top.  So decided to share.  The links to my outfit are below.  Have a great long weekend!  Would love read your comments.  Please follow me on my instagram account wishes2oo2 and my blog as well as bloglovin.

 





 



 









 
 Get the look:
 

Top - Here
Pants - Here
Shoes - Similar Here
Mkors Neon Bag - Here
Mkors Gold Watch - Here
 

3 comments: