Monday, May 20, 2013

I've Never Met A Leopard Print I Didn't Like

Hi Ladies,

This is a perfect example of how I figure out what to wear to work.  I always struggle with clothes and I never have anything to wear.  I am sure a lot of you go through the same issue LOL Sunday night I was sitting in my livingroom thinking what I was going to wear on Monday .  Not sure why Khloe Kardashian's outfit came to mind.  There's an outfit in which she is wearing a pair of red jeans, leopard belt and blue jean shirt.  I thought to myself I have a leopard skirt and blue jean shirt if the jean shirt matched her belt my jean shirt will match my leopard skirt ha,ha.  So this is my outfit for the day.  I was not planning on posting but a couple of people at work liked it so I figured I would share. 















 
 
Jean Studded Shirt - Charlotte Russe
Belt- Old
Skirt - Sears
Shoes - Forever21
Bag - Local Houston Store
Necklace n Earrings - Avon
Bracelet - Premier Jewelry



4 comments:

  1. that denim top is perfect.....I've been on the hunt for a similar one. Girl you always look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous outfit! I always struggle with clothes too!

    ReplyDelete