Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring Makes Me Happy

This past Sunday was family time and family time is the best time.  My husband and I decided to take the kids to the park and enjoy the beautiful weather on that day.  The weather was so perfect not too hot nor too cold and best of all not humid.  I really did not do any of the running around so of course I wore wedges instead of tennis shoes.  I don't really wear any tennis shoes since I am short as it is. I took a sheet to sit my baby on and sat and watched my son ride his bicycle.  Overall it was a relaxing beautiful day.  Here are some pictures of what I wore.

 
 





 

Blazer - Material Girl - Macy's
White Blouse - NY & Co.
Belt and Ring - F21
Shorts and Fedora - Walmart
Studded Bag - Sam Moon
Watch - Mkors - Macy's
Studded Bracelet - Charlotte Russe

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is super cute!! especially those shorts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am repeat offender with those shorts and blazer! I just liked how they looked together.

      Delete
  2. So cute doll!!!! :)

    Xo
    Arleene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Arleene for stopping by n showing love.

      Delete