Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Neon Addiction

After feeling under the weather for a couple of days, I am finally feeling a bit better.  I always able to wear another peplum neon skirt that I had purchased over the weekend.  I toned down the color with black and also had a black blazer on with black heels.  My co-worker was nice enough to take some pictures of my outfit today and I appreciate her time because it is so hard to take my own pictures or have my hubby or son take the pictures for me. Hope you all like!

 
 
 
 
 
Top Marshalls - Similar Here
Peplum Skirt Forever 21 - Neon Peplum Skirt
Blazer Forever21 old - Similar Here
Heels Shoedazzle Issys 
Bag - Local Boutique
Watch Michael Kors - Watch
Black and Bracelet Charlotte Russe - Similar Here
 
Photography by:  Bonny Olvera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment